Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Website, we store your browsing information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you choose to post reviews and tips about hotels or post messages or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (National identity card number, Email address, Name, Phone number.) from you when you place a booking with us. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Sharing of personal information
We will share your personal information with companies, organizations, individuals or any other third parties outside of inna.lk if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
1. meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
2. enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
3. detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
4. protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of inna.lk, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners; like hotels, agents or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. We may also share consolidated information provided by like-minded users with hotel operators without ever taking individual names, email ids or other contact details.
Our full reservation & booking system has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
1. We have implemented and use Display Advertising through Remarketing with Google Analytics
2. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
3. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
4. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
1. We have implemented and use Facebook Pixel for remarketing purposes.
2. You can opt-out of Facebook at anytime to stop Facebook Pixel tracking.
3. This information is purely anonymous, therefore your identity will not be disclosed under any scenario and the liability of disclosing is shower upon Facebook.
Use of Content
Inna.lk is Purely Owned and Managed by The Best Hotel Deal.
THE BEST HOTEL DEAL is a Pure Sri Lankan Company which aims to become The Virtual Tour Guide of Every Travel Enthusiast to Explore the World.